1/28/11

Back in the Saddle

Today is the day. Tonight is the night. I am officially back! To blogging, that is. To thinking and reflecting, to photographing and posting, to citing and writing. Ok...I hear ya'! I'll stop there.

It's been a long time, and in that time, much has happened: Summer, school, even a little bit of summer school (no, just kidding!), holidays as well as the occasional not-so-"holly" days (cheesy...sorry), times of smiles and laughter, times of success and error, relishing in comfortable pleasures, as well as experiencing new adventures. There have even been times that I will only be able to fully understand in time.

And while all those times are in the past, they make up a part of who I am in the present, and who I see myself as in the future. And while it may seem as though I've been far, far away, I've always been right here. Living and learning. Loving and...uh, umm, hmmm...yearning?

Maybe. It could happen. Sometimes I yearn. Haha.

Anyhow, I'm back. In the saddle. To the blog. Or, as my cute, charming, and chanting nephew demonstrates in the video below...on the bike.

Look out y'all. Ya' ain't seen nothin' yet!

Love, ~April~

No comments:

Post a Comment